Keep Kids Alive
Be aware and drive with care ™
Township Police will be patrolling, and radar speed signs will be rotated through all participating neighborhoods.
The 2020 Slow Down campaign was postponed due to COVID-19.
Our 2021 Campaign Dates are:
June 4, 2021 - June 18, 2021
These are the two weeks following Seneca Valley School District's last day of school.
Two weeks following Seneca Valley's first day of school (TBD)
- Increase neighborhood participation
- Raise awareness of driving habits
- Slow people down
- Post mounted street signs- HOA participants
- Yard signs, managed by the HOA members
- Police presence
- Radar Speed Signs
Let's make traffic safety a top priority
- Speeding occurs everywhere
- Speeding extends the distance necessary to stop a vehicle.
- At 20 mph: stopping distance 69 ft.
- At 40 mph: stopping distance is 189 ft. Source: USDOT, NHSTA
|Hampshire Woods||Park Place||Freedom Woods|
|Pinehurst||Winchester Lakes||Orchard Park|
|Autumn Hill||Woodbine Estates||Kingsbrook|
|Clearbrook||Cranberry Heights||Cranberry West|
|Glenbrook Manor||Timberline||Stonefield & Farmview|
|Preserve, East & West||Scenic Ridge||Marshall Woods|
|Woodlands||Hunters Creek||Beilevue Park/Villas|
|Bellevue Park/Strafford Park||Bellevue Park/Paddington Sq.||Deer Run CSA/Condos|
|Blue Ridge||Settler's Grove||Shadow Creek|
|Marshall Heights||Bellevue Park/Westminster||Winchester Farms|
|The Crossings||Highland Village||Hazelwood Farms|
|The Glen at Woodside||Franklin Crossing||Glen Eden|
|Manor Creek||Mystic Ridge||Spring Meadows|
|Ehrman Farms||Bristol Creek|