Course Conditions, Facility Hours & Tee Times
- are accepted for foursomes.
- Bookings of less than 4 players, call the Pro Shop, Ph: 724-776–7372 ext. 1210
- If your booking / player count changes, please notify golf staff ASAP.
- Tee times are scheduled at 10-minute intervals.
CHECK IN and PAYMENT
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your tee time. Always observe social distancing guidelines of 6’ while in the cart staging area. Face coverings are suggested.
- Upon arrival, please take your golf clubs directly to staging area, place on cart and proceed to check in at Starter Hut located near the first tee.
- One customer permitted in the Starter Hut at a time and a face covering is required.
- Credit Card required for payment / check in @ Starter Hut. Cash payments are accepted in the Pro Shop.
- Once checked in, please proceed to your cart.
- Putting Greens are open for practice.
- The Starter will notify you when #1 or #10 tee is open to begin play.
- Carts are required every Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Holidays till 2:00 PM.
- Two players per cart.
- If single cart is requested, an additional cart fee of $12.00 applies.
- Carts located in the staging area have been sanitized.
- Please follow all starter’s instructions, course signage and any messages from golf staff displayed on the cart’s GPS screen.
- Flagsticks are always to remain in the cups.
- A 3” foam insert has been placed in cups to allow you to “putt out” and still safely retrieve your golf ball without touching any surfaces.
- No ball washers on the course at this time.
- Each cart has a bunker rake that has been sanitized. Please use as required.
- After finishing your round, please return cart to staging area.
- Please dispose of any trash in provided receptacles.
- Proceed directly to your car with your golf clubs.
- Carts are not permitted in parking lot area.
- Masks are required at the Starter Hut.
- Masks are required Inside the Clubhouse.
- Exemptions are made for those with a medical condition, or for whom a mask would create an unsafe condition.
To ensure that all golfers have the opportunity to play and enjoy our course, the following NO SHOW policy is in effect.
A golfer who fails to honor a reservation made in his/her name shall be designated as a NO SHOW. A no show is anyone not cancelling or changing a reserved tee time prior to the day of play; arriving with fewer than the number of golfers for whom the reservation was made; or failing to honor a reservation made in his/her name (unless inclement weather prevents play)
No Show procedures
- 1st offense - will be viewed as a miscommunication. An automatic NO SHOW email will be generated by the tee sheet and sent to the customer. If customer would like the NO SHOW removed, they may contact the Director of Golf.
- 2nd offense - If applicable, a credit card will be required for all future tee times reservation.
- 3rd offense - If applicable, all future tee times must be paid in advance when the tee time reservation is made.
All No Show history will be reset at the end of each golfing season.