- Parks & Recreation
- Programs & Services
- Facility and Room Rentals
Park Shelter, Waterpark and Room Rentals
- Field permits are required for organized play.
- Alcohol permitted by permit only at our shelters in Community and North Boundary Parks.
- Off-road vehicles are not permitted.
- Parks and/or fields may be closed due to weather conditions.
- No glass containers or bottles.
- No open fires except in park grills.
- No smoking and vaping beneath shelter.
- Vehicles are not allowed in grass.
- Noise Ordinance is strictly enforced.
- No use of firearms, projectiles, or fireworks.
- Tents larger than 10x10 require prior approval. No stakes allowed.
- Use of inflatables/play apparatuses requires prior approval.
- No silly string, paint, or other items which contain dyes, chemicals, or stain..
- No confetti, glitter, or like products.
- Do not staple items to tables or pavilion. Please use clips.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed with an Alcohol Beverage Permit issued by Parks & Recreation.
- Clean up is required after shelter rental. All tables must be returned to original spots.
- Place all trash in shelter receptacles.
Reservations are accepted starting January 9th 2023
- Full payment must be made to reserve a shelter.
- No refunds after May 1.
- Contact: Parks & Recreation Customer Service Desk, 724-779-4 FUN (4386)
111 Ernie Mashuda Dr. (Rt. 19, next to Fire Station)
Rotary Shelter – Size: 35’x20.5’; Tables: (10) 8 ft. tables; Seats: 60/80 (6 or 8 per table).
Lions Shelter – Size: 52’x29’; Tables: (14) 8 ft.; Seats 60/80 (6 or 8 per table).
Jaycees Shelter – Size: 59’x30’; Tables: (14) 8 ft.; Seats: 84/112 (6 or 8 per table).
Raider Pride Shelter – Size: 35’x21’; Tables: (8) 8 ft.; Seats: 48/64 (6 or 8 per table).
North Boundary Park and Waterpark
1171 N. Boundary Rd.
Dan Baker Shelter – Size: 25’x24.5’; Tables (12) 8 ft.; Seats: 72/96 (6 or 8 per table). (closest to the Waterpark)
Penn Power Shelter – Size: 52’x 24.5’; Tables: (12) 8 ft.; Seats: 72/96 (6 or 8 per table). Portable Restrooms in season. (near baseball and Veterans Memorial) (above the soccer fields)
North Boundary Shelter – Size: 52’x29’; Tables (14) 8 ft.; Seats: 84/112 (6 or 8 per table). (near baseball and Veterans Memorial)
Waterpark Sun Decks may be reserved day of only. Each deck has a 12 person capacity. Early (11:15 AM) admission is available with deck reservations. Food may be purchased from the concession stand. $35/day/members; $50/day/non-members.
- Check out our Party Packages and let us host your celebrations.
- Rent the Waterpark for private events. Please call 724-779-4FUN (4386) ext. 1021.
Shelters are equipped with:
- Electrical outlets, charcoal grill, picnic tables
- Shelters are close to restrooms and running water.
- Parking is free in designated areas
- Wi-Fi, during park hours, courtesy of Armstrong
- Park Hours: Sunrise to 11:00 PM
Call Parks and Recreation for the Alcohol Permit
The possession and consumption of alcoholic beverages in the Township’s parks and facilities shall only be allowed under the authority of a Permit granted by the Township Manager or his designee, the Fee for this permit shall be determined by Resolution.
The Township Manager, or his designee, shall issue regulations implementing rules for the possession and consumption of alcoholic beverages in the Township’s parks and facilities, including, but not limited to:
- A process for the issuance of permits, posting of permits and expiration of permits; and
- Designated locations, and perimeters around said locations, where possession and consumption of alcoholic beverages may occur; and
- Requiring compliance with state laws and local ordinances; and
- Addressing liability and waivers; and
- Requiring permittee to provide proof of legal age to possess and consume alcoholic beverages; and
- Identifying appropriate containers for alcoholic beverages.